- Language screening for the preschool child
- Comprehensive speech and language evaluations
- Each evaluation takes anywhere from 6-8 hours (or more) of clinical sessions, scoring and documentation time to generate and is reviewed by senior supervisors before being finalized. We pride ourselves on comprehensive evaluations so that we can provide therapy that is functional and designed specifically for each child’s needs.
- Articulation therapy
- Auditory processing therapy
- Autism therapy
- Language therapy
- Voice therapy
- Fluency therapy (stuttering, etc)
- Central Auditory Processing Disorders (CAPD)
- Pragmatics therapy (social skills)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Attention Deficit Disorders (ADD)
- Aural rehabilitation for the hearing impaired
Comprehensive Speech and Language and/or Dysphagia (swallowing) evaluation including executive functioning skills when appropriate.
Speech and Language therapy
Dysphagia (swallowing) therapy
Development of alternative communication systems
Somatic re-education as deemed appropriate
Family support and education
Give us a call to get started!